CellStrat Research Fellow Program
CellStrat Research Fellow Program
This 6 months program (with option to extend by 6 months) is designed to create globally eminent AI Scientists with world-class expertise and R&D orientation.
One might say it is similar to doing a “mini-PhD” in Machine Learning and Deep Learning, under expert guidance of CellStrat AI Mentors.
This is an advanced program and selection is by interview and review of past track record, including existing expertise in AI, Machine Learning and Deep Learning !
This program is open to global audience, with a requirement to visit CellStrat AI Mentors in Bengaluru facility for in-person mentoring at least one week per quarter.
JOIN THE PROGRAM ANYTIME and COMPLETE IT AT YOUR OWN PACE.
DURATION: 6 months (with option to extend by another 6 months by paying additional fee)
Jan 2019 – Dec 2019
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION
- Mentor/Guided program
- Develop and demonstrate advanced Machine Learning or Deep Learning project on chosen problem statement
- Publish original research in leading global portals or publications such as Arxiv.org or Springer Journal
- Speak in top AI and Data Science conferences
- Demonstrate Content Development Leadership related to AI and ML content.
- Candidate must be expert in Machine Learning and Deep Learning
- Candidate must have strong demonstrable experience in AI and ML domains
- Candidate must qualify in CellStrat Fellow Program interview process
1) World-class eminence in AI and ML domains. Become a globally recognized AI scientist and thought leader.
2) Prepare for lucrative career in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, the hottest career option of this decade.
3) Join the CellStrat’s Disrupt4.0 community, and get connected to the global AI community.
4) Access to the CellStrat AI Lab – one of the most advanced AI research groups in the world
Mode of program : Self-paced research and development with expert guidance by CellStrat AI mentors.
- Professionals who are already proficient in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- IT professionals who work in Artificial Intelligence
- Graduates from Computer Science, Maths or Science background looking to build a career in Machine Learning
- Students who are expert in Machine Learning and Deep Learning
- Experienced professionals who would like to harness artificial intelligence and machine learning in their fields to drive business growth
- Computer Vision
- Natural Language Processing
- Text or Speech
- Predictive Analytics
- Reinforcement Learning
- Driverless Cars
- Fintech AI
- Healthcare AI
- Retail AI
- Manufacturing or Supply Chain AI
- Guidance and Support by CellStrat AI Mentors
- “CellStrat Research Fellow” Certification by CellStrat (after satisfying the requirements of the program. If a candidate fails to satisfy the requirements of the program at the end of 6 months (or 1 year), he or she might be granted a lower level “CellStrat Research Scholar” certificate)
- Global visibility via CellStrat thought leadership seminars, webinars, conferences and outreach
- Become part of exclusive CellStrat #AIExpert community where CellStrat Data Scientists guide you in your AI career and help promote your global AI eminence.
- Get access to “CellStrat AI Lab” – one of the most advanced AI research groups in the world. Practice your ML and DL skills by developing globally disruptive AI applications and working on cutting-edge AI and ML Research, as part of the CellStrat AI Lab.
– Candidate must have a personal desktop or laptop with minimum Intel i5 processor or above (preferred Intel i7) or equivalent AMD processor with minimum 4 GB RAM.
Chief AI Mentor
Vivek Singhal (AI Data Scientist, CellStrat)
LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/in/viveksinghal1
Like to see our webinars ? If yes, then visit CellStrat Youtube Channel