“Data Scientists command the maximum compensation” – Unknown
“If you are not learning Artificial Intelligence and it’s many algorithms, then you are about to become a dinosaur” – Mark Cuban, top American investor
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning are the new tools of human evolution ! Driverless cars, brain-machine connectivity, software-driven healthcare, chatbot concierge, intelligence quant machines and robotic process automation are no longer in utopian future, but are rather here and now.
Data Science and Machine Learning is the language of new intelligent machines – it lies at the intersection of mathematical algorithms, computer science and human logic.
This session will teach you advanced concepts of Machine Learning (ML) programs, Data Science routines, as well as techniques for designing new ML algorithms.
Data Scientists command the highest compensation in current and future scenarios. The reasons are clear. The new ML algorithms, and their applications, decide the destiny of MNCs and startups, and drive most new investment funding.
AI and ML are the new buzzwords for success ! Are you prepared for this new world?
Sessions on :
1) Basics of Machine Learning
2) ML algorithms and formulas
3) Deep Learning neural networks
4) Hands-on ML Workshops
5) AI applications
1) Workshop provided by “CELLSTRAT”, India’s leading AI knowledge company.
2) One day of intense classroom session by India’s top Data Scientists
3) Prepare for lucrative career in Artificial Intelligence and Data Science, the hottest career option of this decade.
4) Hands-on workshop in ML algorithmic design
5) Join the CellStrat’s Disrupt4.0 community, and get connected to top AI executives and innovators.
1) Vivek Singhal (Co-Founder – CellStrat, AI Data Scientist)
2) Vishal Singhal (Co-Founder – CellStrat, AI Expert)
Date : 11 Nov. 2017
Time : 9:30 AM – 5:30 PM
91Springboard, Plot 23, Maruti Industrial Area, Sector 18, Gurugram
- Mathematics knowledge from Class 10 in school.
- Mode of workshop : Classroom style, in person with instructors.
TARGET AUDIENCE :
- Professionals who want to work in Artificial Intelligence or Machine Learning
- Professionals working in online firms, search, and other online consumer based organizations
- Software professionals looking for a career switch into the field of Artificial Intelligence
- Graduates looking to build a career in Data Science and Machine Learning
- Experienced professionals who would like to harness machine learning in their fields to get more insight about customers
TOPICS COVERED :
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- The Business of AI
- AI Applications
- Types of learning
- Bayes Model
- Association Rules
- Decision Trees
- Support Vector Machines
- Intro to Deep Neural Networks
- Algorithmic design – hands on workshop
- Hands-on programming tutorials